Top network posts
- 12 What is the Biblical basis for the "penal" in penal substitutionary atonement?
- 9 How do opponents of penal substitutionary atonement theory handle Isaiah 53?
- 8 Local variables: are they always on the stack?
- 7 Was there falsehood before Jesus?
- 7 Getting the index for a given item in a QTreeView / Model application
- 5 What is the Biblical basis for death being the last point for repentance?
- 5 In Java, is there an equivalent of Pascal's typed constants
- View more network posts →