Top network posts
- 16 Did the disagreement between the Catholic Church and Protestant Church on the issue of salvation by grace alone end in 1999?
- 7 Does Pope Francis' rewording on the subject of capital punishment in the Catechism trump those of Pope John Paul II's encyclical Evangelium vitae?
- 7 Catholic Church - What happens when a married couple will never have sex?
- 7 Since Trinitarians say it is wrong to use “God” and “Jesus” in a reciprocating proposition, why do they use “God the Son”?
- 6 Using the invitatory at the office of Vigils
- 6 According to Catholicism, what is an imprimatur?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.