I am a Canadian, married with kid, and working in Hong Kong. I usually answer posts from a reformed / protestant / evangelical perspective.
People I have encountered on this site seem to be a ‘whole bunch of good people’. Even those who sharply disagree with my own point of view.
I am a huge sinner but am happy knowing God's grace will keep me in his grip.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
36 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '13 at 4:37
Top network posts
- 28 Is it true that Martin Luther was calling for killing Hebrew people?
- 27 Who was Pharaoh when Moses lived in Egypt?
- 22 Does the Catholic Church officially recognize Protestants as Christians?
- 20 What was the difference between the Pharisees and Sadducees?
- 20 Were the Jews expecting the Messiah to suffer at all?
- 20 When did the one-way monologue sermon first become a normal feature of church assemblies?
- 18 Did Martin Luther believe the Church needed to be reformed before the Great Schism of 1054AD, or after?
- View more network posts →