A dilettante in modern and ancient languages, philosophic wannabe, and technological neanderthal stuck with computers all day.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 at 3:12
- Latin Language 25.4k 25.4k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Christianity 485 485 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Literature 271 271 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 254 254 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Is "history" a male-biased word ("his+story")?
- 48 Convert UPPERCASE string to sentence case in Python
- 30 How to convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer?
- 27 Why hippopotamus instead of potamohippus?
- 26 What gender should a predicate adjective be to agree with a series of things with different genders?
- 21 Why do Latin nouns (like cena, -ae) include two forms?
- 20 What is Google Translate good for?
- View more network posts →