Bible scholar and believer in Jesus but not a believer in man-made honorifics.
Top network posts
- 16 In Matt. 26:63–65, Why is Jesus’ admission to being the “Son of God” equated with “blasphemy”?
- 14 Does consciousness depend on our five senses?
- 10 What is the correct translation of ἁμαρτίαν in 2 Corinthians 5:21? What did God make Jesus?
- 7 How many times did Peter really deny Christ?
- 7 When did the immutability of God become entrenched in Christian literature?
- 6 In 1 Timothy 3:15 is it "God" or "the church of God" that is the "pillar and support of the truth"?
- 5 Who learned that Abraham would even sacrifice his son in Genesis 22:11?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.