I'm a lost millennial who studies computer science, history, and philosophy. In my free time I like to travel, create video games, run, bike, and attempt to salsa dance. Mobile app development is my bread and butter.
My Spanish is terrible but I can order a taco al pastor (which is all the Spanish any American really requires). Also when I was in Mexico I told an Uber drive a joke in Spanish and he actually laughed. So I guess you can say I'm a C2. German is next on my list...
I am looking to start an MS in computer science soon at university and then maybe go into research. Maybe I can contribute to the AI apocalypse (which according to experts, is in a superposition of definitely inevitable and definitely overblown).
If anyone on here is a good software developer who wants to work on visualizing historical data, contact me. I have a three.js project on GitHub (private repo) that I'm looking for help on.
Links (shameless plugs):
Top network posts
- 13 Was universalism the majority belief of the early church?
- 10 Has the term "born again" always been synonymous with baptism with the Christians of the Early Church?
- 8 What arguments support an early date for the Didache?
- 7 Why did early Christians believe in the Real Presence?
- 7 Where did Augustine say that the same fire that tortures the damned purifies the elect?
- 6 How does Jesus' pre-incarnational existence relate to oneness pentecostalist godhead doctrine?
- 6 Was there a non-Augustinian response to universalism in the early Church?
- View more network posts →