- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Christianity 279 279 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 197 197 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 143 143 44 bronze badges
- Ask Patents 131 131 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 In php, should I return false, null, or an empty array in a method that would usually return an array?
- 11 How does the method Matrix.setLookAtM work in OpenGL ES?
- 11 What is the Biblical basis for idolatry being "things" we put higher than God?
- 9 Cleanly integrate login from Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. into CakePHP?
- 8 Does CakePHP automatically deal with mass assignment vulnerabilities when saving modified data?
- 8 Is there a way to establish what version a Windows 7 product key is?
- 7 How to apply a fragment shader to only one object in OpenGL?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '19