Retired. Once a programmer, then a DBA.
- Stack Overflow 16.8k 16.8k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 4k 4k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.9k 3.9k 1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Is it a bad practice to have several mutually exclusive one-to-one relationships?
- 41 Can I have multiple primary keys in a single table?
- 40 Can't delete the filter called My Filter
- 36 In SQL, how can you "group by" in ranges?
- 34 Who invented the clipboard?
- 31 When did files start to be dated?
- 30 Why does the single dot entry exist in file systems?
- View more network posts →