Custom Macintosh management via BASH, AppleScript/osascript
- Fully automated Environment/Template management
- Sync systems based on specific Environment
- Deployment of updates (OS & 3rd party)
- Implement restrictions/additions based on
- Network User
- Snapshot management (Server)
- Creating new Environments
- Updating old Environments
10,000 + Macintosh machines being managed by CMEM Envi
- 10.4.x (NO LONGER IN USE)
- 10.9.x (Ported to JAMF)
I have since ported all of my custom scripts, concepts & logic to JAMF as either Extension Attributes, Custom Profile Templates or Policies. It was an awesome run and I am proud to say that my work is still being used elsewhere, but at this point there isn't any reason not to use and promote the JAMF product. It truly is an incredible product with no limits.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 '13 at 2:35
- History 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Sports 818 818 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Christianity 753 753 22 gold badges99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Philosophy 293 293 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 How can I make all folders in Finder "snap to grid"?
- 42 Was the secession of the Confederate states illegal?
- 29 Why was language not used to establish dominance throughout England 1066 AD–1360s CE?
- 27 Did the end of the British Raj in India create an economic loss for Britain?
- 18 What was the motivation for the Gregorian Calendar?
- 17 How often did city-destroying floods happen in Mesopotamia?
- 17 Farming societies without calendars
- View more network posts →