5th Generation Believer. Preacher's Kid. In ministry since childhood. Graduated 3rd year internship at Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. Had John 3:16 memorized at 18 months old. Been on ministry teams in America, Mexico, and Cuba. Entire extended family professing to be Christian, most in ministry.
I don't take anything for granted. If something is a majority view it should usually be examined as to why it is so, is it correct or is it just what is the status quo? Broad is the road leading to destruction.
- Christianity 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 563 563 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 233 233 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Skeptics 210 210 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 django project root self discovery
- 23 From where does the doctrine that there is no time in heaven originate?
- 22 Will blind people be blind in Heaven?
- 22 Swear to tell the truth 'so help me God'?
- 18 What does the Catholic church teach about fate of non-Catholic christians?
- 16 What is the biblical basis for the eternal existence of the lost in hell?
- 15 Django/Python Circular model reference
- View more network posts →