5th Generation Believer. Preacher's Kid. In ministry since childhood. Graduated 3rd year internship at Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. Had John 3:16 memorized at 18 months old. Been on ministry teams in America, Mexico, and Cuba. Entire extended family professing to be Christian, most in ministry.
I don't take anything for granted. If something is a majority view it should usually be examined as to why it is so, is it correct or is it just what is the status quo? Broad is the road leading to destruction.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '13 at 10:00
- Christianity 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 563 563 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 233 233 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Skeptics 210 210 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 django project root self discovery
- 22 Swear to tell the truth 'so help me God'?
- 22 Will blind people be blind in Heaven?
- 21 From where does the doctrine that there is no time in heaven originate?
- 18 What does the Catholic church teach about fate of non-Catholic christians?
- 15 What is the biblical basis for the eternal existence of the lost in hell?
- 15 Django/Python Circular model reference
- View more network posts →