A former Calvinist from Dutch Reformed tradition. Interested with the history of Christianity. Serving in the divine liturgy as a reader, a cantor, and a candidate for the diaconate at a Byzantine Catholic Church in Virginia. As an Eastern Catholic I am an Orthodox in theological lineage and Catholic in ecclesiastical communion with the Church of Rome.
A theoretical physicist with focus on Lattice Quantum Chromodynamics to study the hadronic structure and its dynamical interactions in terms quark and gluon distribution functions based description of the nucleon in the non-perturbative regime from fundamental re-normalizable QCD theory with Lattice regularization.
Member for 6 years
32 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 '19 at 15:12
Top network posts
- 17 Why does the Greek Septuagint of Genesis 34:3 refer to Dinah as a virgin?
- 13 What is the difference between Apollinarianism and Eutychianism?
- 12 Were Luther and Calvin Aphthartodocetists?
- 11 Does Isaiah 7:14 refer to a virgin?
- 5 Does the Eastern Orthodox Church believe in Aerial Toll Houses?
- 5 Was Calvin a Nestorian?
- 5 How are justification and sanctification related to salvation?
- View more network posts →