- Academia 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 359 359 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Christianity 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Computer Science 133 133 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 147 uint8_t can't be printed with cout
- 115 Advisor tries to reproduce my results to ensure my honesty. Is it the norm?
- 41 Is it acceptable to mark off or comment on someone's presentation based on their non-standard English accent?
- 37 Is it rude to use tracking softwares for the emails that you send to potential advisors?
- 36 How common is it for a paper to be wrong?
- 27 Should I inform my potential advisor that my paper got rejected?
- 25 How to cope with lab noise?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.