Hi, my name is Shem, and I'm an SE addict...
I am a Mormon. I come from a long line of Christians–ever since my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather Joseph of Arimathea on my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother's, grandmother's, great-great-grandmother's, grandmother's side met Christ and became one of his diciples.
I am also from Canada, a truly Christian country (at least on paper):
Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:
Member for 6 years, 9 months
19 profile views
Last seen Jun 1 '20 at 16:13
- The Great Outdoors 52.4k 52.4k 77 gold badges111111 silver badges286286 bronze badges
- Christianity 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.3k 5.3k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 They ARE Klingons, and it's a long story... What's the story?
- 98 Why didn't Qui-Gon Jinn use his Jedi mind tricks to exchange his Republic credits?
- 80 They ARE Klingons, and it's a long story... What's the story?
- 62 Let's weaponize jellyfish
- 62 In Star Trek TNG, why does everyone have plants at the head of their beds?
- 51 How can I take keys with me while swimming?
- 44 Why do some birds fly in a V-formation?
- View more network posts →