Hi, my name is Shem, and I'm an SE addict...
I am a Mormon. I come from a long line of Christians–ever since my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather Joseph of Arimathea on my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother's, grandmother's, great-great-grandmother's, grandmother's side met Christ and became one of his diciples.
I am also from Canada, a truly Christian country (at least on paper):
Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:
Member for 5 years, 7 months
13 profile views
Last seen Dec 13 '19 at 21:38
- The Great Outdoors 51.7k 51.7k 66 gold badges106106 silver badges281281 bronze badges
- Christianity 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.1k 5.1k 77 gold badges2727 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 They ARE Klingons, and it's a long story... What's the story?
- 99 Why didn't Qui-Gon Jinn use his Jedi mind tricks to exchange his Republic credits?
- 74 They ARE Klingons, and it's a long story... What's the story?
- 62 Let's weaponize jellyfish
- 60 In Star Trek TNG, why does everyone have plants at the head of their beds?
- 51 How can I take keys with me while swimming?
- 44 Why do some birds fly in a V-formation?
- View more network posts →