Hi, my name is Shem, and I'm an SE addict...
I am a Mormon. I come from a long line of Christians–ever since my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather Joseph of Arimathea on my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother's, grandmother's, great-great-grandmother's, grandmother's side met Christ and became one of his diciples.
I am also from Canada, a truly Christian country (at least on paper):
Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:
Member for 5 years, 3 months
11 profile views
Last seen May 29 '18 at 19:07
- The Great Outdoors 47.3k 47.3k 66 gold badges104104 silver badges276276 bronze badges
- Christianity 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.5k 3.5k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 They ARE Klingons, and it's a long story... What's the story?
- 99 Why didn't Qui-Gon Jinn use his Jedi mind tricks to exchange his Republic credits?
- 74 They ARE Klingons, and it's a long story... What's the story?
- 62 Let's weaponize jellyfish
- 57 In Star Trek TNG, why does everyone have plants at the head of their beds?
- 51 How can I take keys with me while swimming?
- 44 Why do some birds fly in a V-formation?
- View more network posts →