Former Anglican (in the Anglo-Catholic tradition from age 9), now a Roman Catholic in the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham in the UK.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
16 profile views
Last seen Oct 31 at 23:04
- English Language & Usage♦ 83.3k 83.3k 88 gold badges160160 silver badges264264 bronze badges
- Christianity 12.8k 12.8k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.3k 12.3k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 4.2k 4.2k 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- User Experience 4k 4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 What's an absent-minded drawing called?
- 89 In 1700s, why was 'books that never read' grammatical?
- 80 The dark dot in your eye
- 80 Can I "wear an umbrella"?
- 79 How to offset the center point in Google maps api V3
- 76 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- 68 What is a verb that means 'to make a small amount of money last for several days'?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
10 Can we have a font with better italics? Mar 14 '17
7 Zero questions on the site: is it just me? May 2 '17
6 Where is the Eschewmenical blog? Aug 9 '13
6 Meta logo on Main Nov 30 '15
6 How many “Anonymous” users do we have? Jul 3 '13
4 Fonts and header May 31 '13
3 Design concept for Christianity.se May 24 '13