I am a member of the Church of England preparing for ordination. I am an Anglo-Catholic, interested in the Church Fathers, in Thomas Aquinas (who isn't?), in moral theology (especially Alasdair MacIntyre), and in ecumenical theology.
My answers on this site will be from a variety of perspectives, not always mine. Certainly nothing I say is an official statement of the Church of England (except, of course, when it is).
Member for 8 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 at 18:46
- Stack Overflow 196k 196k 4444 gold badges284284 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Christianity 3.7k 3.7k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 778 778 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 664 What is the difference between bindParam and bindValue?
- 513 Not class selector in jQuery
- 441 How to remove all leading zeroes in a string
- 438 Difference between DOM parentNode and parentElement
- 412 Convert boolean result into number/integer
- 337 Play/pause HTML 5 video using JQuery
- View more network posts →