I am a member of the Church of England preparing for ordination. I am an Anglo-Catholic, interested in the Church Fathers, in Thomas Aquinas (who isn't?), in moral theology (especially Alasdair MacIntyre), and in ecumenical theology.
My answers on this site will be from a variety of perspectives, not always mine. Certainly nothing I say is an official statement of the Church of England (except, of course, when it is).
Member for 8 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 22:12
- Stack Overflow 200.4k 200.4k 4444 gold badges289289 silver badges303303 bronze badges
- Christianity 3.7k 3.7k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 778 778 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 666 What is the difference between bindParam and bindValue?
- 531 Not class selector in jQuery
- 463 Difference between DOM parentNode and parentElement
- 453 How to remove all leading zeroes in a string
- 440 Convert boolean result into number/integer
- 350 Play/pause HTML 5 video using JQuery
- View more network posts →