I am a member of the Church of England preparing for ordination. I am an Anglo-Catholic, interested in the Church Fathers, in Thomas Aquinas (who isn't?), in moral theology (especially Alasdair MacIntyre), and in ecumenical theology.
My answers on this site will be from a variety of perspectives, not always mine. Certainly nothing I say is an official statement of the Church of England (except, of course, when it is).
Member for 8 years, 10 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 22:12
- Stack Overflow 204.4k 204.4k 4444 gold badges293293 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- Christianity 3.8k 3.8k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 777 777 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 668 What is the difference between bindParam and bindValue?
- 546 Not class selector in jQuery
- 495 Difference between DOM parentNode and parentElement
- 469 Convert boolean result into number/integer
- 458 How to remove all leading zeroes in a string
- 357 Play/pause HTML 5 video using JQuery
- View more network posts →