Because this Stack Exchange is moderated by users with very narrow views, I am no longer participating in it. The penalty box assigned to user Ron Maimon was nothing but an attempt to squelch an academic point of view.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
10 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '12 at 2:58
- Stack Overflow 15.7k 15.7k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.2k 1.2k 1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 677 677 44 silver badges22 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 360 360 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 251 251 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 LaTeX Editors/IDEs
- 168 Actual meaning of 'shell=True' in subprocess
- 88 Const before or const after?
- 71 What does MOV EAX, DWORD PTR DS:[ESI] mean and what does it do?
- 70 Is Big O(logn) log base e?
- 57 What are intrinsics?
- 56 What did Ken Thompson mean when he said, "I'd spell creat with an 'e'."?
- View more network posts →