I've been a Christian since 1985, and a member of East Heights United Methodist Church in Wichita since 1994, though I no longer live in Wichita. My theology is Wesleyan/Arminian, but I don't think all Christians must share this view.
I believe that the Bible is inspired but not inerrant, that it was written to teach us about God and not the physical universe.
I believe faith is not an intellectual pursuit but a transformation of our entire being.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
27 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 at 16:56
- Christianity 9.2k 9.2k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 5.8k 5.8k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 876 876 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 Does 1st Kings say that pi = 3?
- 67 Method vs Function vs Procedure
- 45 Why are Matthew, Mark, and Luke called the synoptic gospels?
- 42 What was Jesus referring to by "the eye of the needle"?
- 41 How did Sam remain unaffected by the ring's power?
- 34 How to entirely disable SSL certificate checks in Mercurial / TortoiseHg?
- 32 What is the origin of the Good Friday tradition?
- View more network posts →