I'm certainly not the world's best Catholic; I'm intensely aware of a bunch of shortcomings. At the same time, as I might say to someone, "If God doesn't exist, I don't know how to make sense of the universe; and if God isn't Catholicism's God, I don't know that he exists."
I'm here to do what I can to answer questions - mostly about Catholicism. I'm a former teacher, and I want to see people learn, so that they can come to know the truth - and the Truth.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 19:08
Top Network Posts
- 97 Why did Frodo start his adventure 17 years after he inherited the One Ring?
- 94 How well does Shadow of Mordor fit into Middle-earth canon?
- 84 Does "ruptcy" have a meaning?
- 74 Adjective describing a person who has lots of children, not "fertile"
- 62 Why is Sean pronounced Shawn?
- 57 If Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy were the only humans in Narnia, how did the human population emerge?
- 53 What do we call the “rd” in “3ʳᵈ” and the “th” in “9ᵗʰ”?
- View more network posts →