I'm certainly not the world's best Catholic; I'm intensely aware of a bunch of shortcomings. At the same time, as I might say to someone, "If God doesn't exist, I don't know how to make sense of the universe; and if God isn't Catholicism's God, I don't know that he exists."
I'm here to do what I can to answer questions - mostly about Catholicism. I'm a former teacher, and I want to see people learn, so that they can come to know the truth - and the Truth.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
22 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 2:07
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 18.2k 18.2k 33 gold badges6060 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Christianity 17.8k 17.8k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6k 6k 2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Latin Language 724 724 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 346 346 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 Why did Frodo start his adventure 17 years after he inherited the One Ring?
- 96 How well does Shadow of Mordor fit into Middle-earth canon?
- 85 Does "ruptcy" have a meaning?
- 74 Adjective describing a person who has lots of children, not "fertile"
- 63 Why is Sean pronounced Shawn?
- 59 Why is Shelob considered evil?
- 57 If Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy were the only humans in Narnia, how did the human population emerge?
- View more network posts →