I'm a life-long Catholic and have always attended what is now referred to as the extraordinary rite of Mass (also called "Traditional Latin Mass" or "1962 Liturgy"). I don't speak Latin but can read it (though I'm a bit rusty, especially with the vocabulary which isn't common in the liturgy). After becoming lukewarm-to-cold in the practice of my Faith I had a re-awakening since my late 20s and have learned much more in the last ten years than in my first twenty.
I'm also a computer programmer and created the website www.AudioSancto.org in order to disseminate the very excellent sermons of a handful of priests.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
9 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '12 at 20:40
Top network posts
- 18 Does Scientology claim to be Christian?
- 15 What are the major differences between the NKJV and the ESV translations?
- 12 When and why did the Catholic Church first start issuing annulments?
- 11 What is the Biblical basis for Catholic blessings?
- 10 When talking about the Trinity, what does "persons" mean?
- 10 What specific foods and drinks are forbidden by the LDS (Mormon) Church?
- 9 What is Messianic Judaism?
- View more network posts →