- Spanish Language 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 797 797 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 250 250 22 gold badges44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 201 201 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Area 51 186 186 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Using sed to convert newlines into spaces
- 22 How to split window vertically in GNU Screen?
- 14 When is uppercase used in English but lowercase in Spanish?
- 11 What's the meaning of the expression "nada que ver"?
- 10 Translation of the C++ "move constructor" language element
- 10 In Star Trek - What's the Point of the Transporter Room?
- 9 Is there any difference between 'aquí' and 'acá'?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.