Most of my core work has been in Java with serious periods being spent in Scala and Python. I've done a lot of network and Linux system programming in C/C++. My interests are in distributed systems which has pulled me to close to big data projects. I "speak" Ruby, but oddly I haven't had a role where that was the primary lanugage.
Top network posts
- 12 Libcurl: force ipv4 or ipv6
- 12 Stop a web application tomcat from command line
- 8 Can I believe in evolution and still be a Christian?
- 6 Ruby Hide Console
- 6 How to share global sequential number generator in Hadoop?
- 6 Can a stove be beneath a window
- 6 Is imposing the same code format for all developers a good idea?
- View more network posts →