Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 14 '15 at 13:37
- Astronomy 3.1k 3.1k 1414 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 892 892 99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Pets 711 711 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 381 381 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 Would it be good secure programming practice to overwrite a "sensitive" variable before deleting it?
- 58 Is this a self rolled hashing/obfuscation method? Can you recognize the pattern?
- 43 What is the best home wireless network encryption algorithm to use?
- 34 Does matter accumulate just outside the event horizon of a black hole?
- 29 What is a good way to authenticate a user to a smart phone?
- 17 What's the likelihood of the existence of unknown elements in the Solar System?
- 15 Is it possible to make a drug that liquefies heart plaque to treat heart disease?
- View more network posts →