eschatology: undecided, but mostly premillenial
5 solas: sola scriptura (Scripture alone), sola gratia (salvation by faith alone), sola fide (justification by faith alone), solus Christus (salvation in Christ alone), soli Deo gloria (for the glory of God alone).
one TULIP: total depravity, unconditional election, limited (definite) atonement, irresistible grace, perseverence of the saints
grace, mercy, compassion.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '19 at 19:06
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 755 755 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 709 709 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Christianity 402 402 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 316 316 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 submit the form using ajax
- 15 How do you say "Which is" in Spanish?
- 14 Number in the top-level domain?
- 14 What is an adjective referring to “someone who puts people down”?
- 11 what's the meaning of "it is not the case that"
- 11 How can I grep hidden files?
- 10 What does "Qr perpetuum" mean?
- View more network posts →