eschatology: undecided, but mostly premillenial
5 solas: sola scriptura (Scripture alone), sola gratia (salvation by faith alone), sola fide (justification by faith alone), solus Christus (salvation in Christ alone), soli Deo gloria (for the glory of God alone).
one TULIP: total depravity, unconditional election, limited (definite) atonement, irresistible grace, perseverence of the saints
grace, mercy, compassion.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '19 at 19:06
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 755 755 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 709 709 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Christianity 392 392 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 306 306 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 submit the form using ajax
- 15 How do you say "Which is" in Spanish?
- 14 What is an adjective referring to “someone who puts people down”?
- 11 Number in the top-level domain?
- 11 what's the meaning of "it is not the case that"
- 10 How do you say "he will be on TV"?
- 10 What does "Qr perpetuum" mean?
- View more network posts →