currently on quora
“If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do, you're misinformed.”
( Ctrl− to zoom out )
“Anyone Here Been Raped and Speaks English?”
Member for 9 years, 11 months
23 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 '20 at 9:54
- Stack Overflow 77.2k 77.2k 8989 gold badges327327 silver badges603603 bronze badges
- Super User 24.7k 24.7k 7777 gold badges182182 silver badges264264 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 12k 12k 22 gold badges4343 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6.7k 6.7k 3838 gold badges8585 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Web Applications 5.2k 5.2k 2323 gold badges6161 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 991 Is it possible to set the equivalent of a src attribute of an img tag in CSS?
- 592 What's the significance of the "No newline at end of file" log?
- 488 "directory junction" vs "directory symbolic link"?
- 425 How to measure time taken by a function to execute
- 232 What is the result of $\infty - \infty$?
- 208 What happens when there's insufficient memory to throw an OutOfMemoryError?
- 198 Why do file URLs start with 3 slashes?
- View more network posts →