Started learning to program with BASIC on my dad's Commodore64 when I was about 11 and made my own computer games; been loving it ever since - would never leave it if it weren't for work and my children.
I got my computer science degree with a concentration in game programming, and I'm still at it, tinkering with game mechanics and ideas. OpenGL in either C, C++, or Java; they are all good.
New York, NY
Member for 5 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '17 at 17:21
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.4k 2.4k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Politics 582 582 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- User Experience 566 566 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 How did the Kavanaugh confirmation move so quickly despite the serious allegations?
- 39 In a static data table, should rows be highlighted on hover?
- 16 Why can this command unlock my lock screen without password? (Security question)
- 15 Will the US military receive a 10% pay raise in 2019?
- 15 Coworker scans my body. How to best tell him to stop?
- 14 What version of Windows Management Framework is installed?
- 13 My player wants to watch the world burn
- View more network posts →