I am a former entrepreneur, an electrical engineer, and a now a patent agent located in Southern California. I am enthusiastically pro-patent, but also believe that only applications that truly meet the legal criteria for patentablity should get through the system.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 '19 at 0:41
- Ask Patents 19.1k 19.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Law 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 469 469 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 252 252 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is there a sentence that begins with “them”?
- 41 What are the limits of religious freedom in the workplace?
- 20 Is there a word for being so polite as to appear insincere?
- 17 Scaling based on pixel density (Microsoft) - Patent Application - PRIOR ART REQUEST
- 17 How to get a patent or patent application permalink at the USPTO website?
- 12 Is it possible to quickly kill existing patents?
- 11 How do you determine a patent expiration date?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14