It's been a few weeks since Peter suggested the Eschewmenical blog. I'm not sure if four participants is enough, but that would allow us to have one post a week if we stagger the posts. That seems to be the minimum, so we probably would need one or two more to cover for eventualities such as vacations or writers dropping out. I'd also like to hear from someone who can speak to an Eastern Orthodox position.
Assuming we can get this idea off the ground, I'd like to keep the ball rolling by asking:
What topics should we cover?
I envision very specific topics (one per post, please) that will be of wide interest. Once we get started, we can pick the best of the bunch and keep the rest in the queue for future months.
Topics covered so far:
- March 2012: Contraception
- April 2012: Easter
- May 2012: What is the Church?
- June 2012: Christians in the Workplace.
- July 2012: Faith vs. Works - The showdown.
- August 2012: Authority of the Bible
- September-October 2012: Testimony Time
- November 2012: Separation of Church and State
- December 2012: Advent themes
- January 2013: Book recommendations
- February 11, 2013: 1,2,Φ Pope Declaratio et Resignatio