I was wondering what the comments and the answer had to do with this question, (What is the biblical support for being 'born again' in this age or life?) as they seemed to be totally irrelevant.
It turns out that this particular question has had 7 different Titles, asking 5 unrelated questions:
- new age Christianity
- New Age Christianity?
- Why are the creeds still accepted as superseding scripture in this age of enlightenment, information and understanding?
- Is there a link between God the Son and Jesus who is the logos become flesh?
- What is the biblical support for 'God the Son' becoming Jesus?
- What is the biblical support for 'God the Son' becoming the human Jesus?
- What is the biblical support for being 'born again' in this age or life?
(I suspect this is the result of SE's typically vague messages, such as "ask a different question".)
In order for the answer and comments to make sense, is it appropriate to roll it back to the question that was actually answered?