This is based on this question which while I believe is a good question, I don't believe is a good fit for this site, but maybe I don't understand the rules as well as I believe since a mod commented that it was a good question.
- Is asking about the ethics of all Christianity (different denominations have different beliefs on vaccines so there will be differing ethics depending on who you ask, Christian ethics...too broad)
- Is asking about vaccines (different denominations have different opinions on vaccines, Immunization and Religion...too broad)
- Is asking about the ethics of abortion in one sense (again different denominations have different opinions on abortion, Where major religious groups stand on abortion...too broad)
- title mentions how best for a Christian to explore the ethics of ... (best is subjective, and different denominations would have different approaches...opinion based)
I'd like iterate that I believe this is a good question, but as it is stated I feel like it is off topic for this site. Is this question off topic or not and why?
- To what extent are ethical questions okay for this SE? - but this is not about an overview question
- Are overview questions okay? - basically it depends