Some questions here are asking for factual answers:
- How long was Jesus in the tomb?
- Where does the Bible stand on vegetarianism?
- Do animals have souls? (the question states a Biblical answer is expected)
Some are not, but appear to be asking for advice / opinions:
- How Christians should meditate?
- Can I believe in evolution and still be a Christian?
- Is it true that teachings that contradicts the 66 books of the traditional Bible Canon is Surely Wrong?
My question is: is the second kind (subjective) type of question welcome here?
The reason for asking is that they are generally not welcome on other Stack Exchange sites. Are they welcome here?