This site seems to be allowing denominational "shopping" questions of the general form "Are there any denominations that have/support/allow/require X?" For example, see:
- Does any church still provide a pension for widows?
- Does any church follow the Apostolic Tradition of Baptism ‘in the nude’, or was that never the tradition?
- Do any groups of Quakers still disapprove of the fine arts?
- Are there any groups of Christians who believe that all loans made with their money should be made without the expectation of repayment?
- Is there a group of Christians that believes that Jesus was resurrected metaphorically rather than physically?
- Are there any Christian groups that follow Matthew 23:9?
- What Christian groups believe sex was the original sin, and not disobedience?
Are similar questions about religious education providers allowed? These might be of the form "Are there any seminaries/bible schools/bible colleges/Sunday school curriculum providers/missionary preparation programs/catechical classes/etc. that have/support/allow/require/etc. X?"
- Are there any bible schools where I can earn a degree in History of Bible Translation?
- Are there any formal published Sunday School curricula that specifically discuss the influence of Gnosticism on early Christian spirituality?
- Is there a Lutheran seminary in Hokkaido?
- Is there anywhere I can take an online, self-paced course in systematic theology from a Reformed perspective and receive college credit?
- I have been serving as a Lay Minister for many years and have learned a great deal of formal theology and discipleship concepts. Are there any seminaries which will grant me advanced status toward a Master of Divinity degree if I present a portfolio/pass an exam/etc.?
If these kinds of questions are allowed with limitations, what are those limitations?