Despite its frequent use, the judgment is currently without a tag-wiki description. It is also a rather ambiguous term and has been used on several different kinds of questions, including:
- God's judgment of individuals or groups of people within Biblical history (Example)
- God's judgment of people after they die (Example)
- The final judgment (Example)
- Teachings on practice of judging of others (i.e "judge not, lest ye be judged", etc.). Ex: (Example)
- Miscellaneous uses along the lines of how do we decided whether such and such is true
It seems to me that while there is some overlap, it would be wise to more narrowly define the tag and split this up. How should this be done?