But from looking at BH I've had a new idea: we should borrow their tag hermeneutical-approaches. bible-interpretation should still be made a synonym of exegesis, because I think it is more often misused than used correctly, but the others can move to hermeneutical-approaches. (There are some that should be retagged to biblical-basis instead.)
Here are some questions I think would be appropriately tagged as hermeneutical-approaches:
- What is the difference between 'Biblical' and 'Systematic' theology?
- If you don't believe in the inerrancy of scripture, on what basis can you interpret scripture?
- For Eastern Orthodox churches, what are the main references concerning Biblical Interpretation methodology?
- Interpreting the Bible as a cultural piece of literature?
- and maybe Has the Church historically considered biblical texts concerning slavery to be transcultural or finite?